2007-08-28

Music - Punk, Oi!, HxC (Update)

http://rapidshare.com/users/GRG2A
Added:

Skuds and Panic People - Human Extinction (2005)
-> the rest of their albums you can download from their official pages >>here<<
Aggressive Combat - Etorkizun iluna

(And somebody wanted me to repost Blaggers ITA - United Colors (I´m sorry it took me such a long time, I noticed that request now....) I found live link and it is >>here<< (and credits goes >>here<<) (btw - add your requests to the comments of the newest post - not to the comments of the post, you want me to reupload ;-).

Other Downloads:

Dancehall Satan - Album + EP >>here<<
Fegyelmező Részleg - 2 x Album >>here<<
Agente Calavera - Demo + 2 x EP >>here<<
Wisdom In Chains - Class War -> at Ifolder.ru or Megaupload.com

1 comment:

  1. wow, top service! thanks for re-uploading united colors of blaggers ita!

    ReplyDelete

¡Adelante! Ni un solo paso atrás Laboratorio de la Contrarevolución